jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How are you all? I am new here. any tips?

1. blueorpurple profile image58
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

How are you all? I am new here. any tips?

2. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Welcome. My tips are that you should write, write, write but make sure you write about something meaningful. Also, be active in the community. The more active you are, the more traffic you will get.

3. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image68
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

I have a few Hubs available giving guides to success on Hubpages, check them out if you like.

Be sure to sign up to Adsense and the Hubpages ad program so that you can make money, get your first few hubs out of the way writing about topics that interest you, follow people and try to get a following, promote your Hubs via Twitter and Facebook whenever you can and never be afraid to venture out of your comfort zone and research to write about things you wouldn't normally write about.

With time and effort, your time will pay off, you'll see when you get your first pay check wink

4. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I'm fine . . .
    One of the first things you should do is click the "learning center" link at the bottom of this page, and then the "help" link at the top left, right side.  Then read hubs, a lot of them with good scores, so you know what a hub is supposed to be.
    Hope you enjoy writing here. Welcome to HubPages!

5. sam3m profile image59
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

yes.  keep your head down.  eye on the ball.  follow through.
    wait, that's for something else.
    for tips...no i don't.