jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why should I follow hubbers? or why should they follow me?

1. blueorpurple profile image57
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Why should I follow hubbers? or why should they follow me?

2. How? profile image37
    How?posted 6 years ago

You should follow a hubber when you like his/her hubs.

3. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

You should follow hubbers that entertain you, that help you, and that you interact with.
    Hubpages is a place to learn. By following others, you will venture out of your box. Who knows what new information you can come up with. While it doesn't necessarily mean you have to read everything they write, following them will give you access to seeing what they write without having to go through all the latest hubs and hoping you come across them. If they wrote one thing you found interesting, chances are good they will write something else you enjoy.
    Why should they follow you... because they like what you have to say. It is the same for why you should follow them. Does it mean you should follow everybody that follows you... not necessarily. But overall, someone following you is a compliment. It is because they like what you have to say and want to see more!

4. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

If I read a hub and I really like it, I'm going to follow that hubber, because I'm pretty sure I will like their future hubs.
    You get to interact with other hubbers by following them and you get feedback on you own hubs from them.

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Following other hubbers exposes you to their interesting works while exposing yours too. What I like most are updates of their latest works on my page without searching far and wide