jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many people have over 1,000 views per day?

1. CJ Andrews profile image92
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

How many people have over 1,000 views per day?

Do you or do you know a hubber who receives at least 1,000 impressions a day?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

Not me ,that's for sure . I wish so bad that would happen though. It would be awesome!!

3. tthudium profile image60
    tthudiumposted 6 years ago

I have been on hubpages for about 3 months- took a break a while- and am back on - and I have about 6k views. I dont consider myself a great writer though.

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Yes I receive more than 1000 impressions a day with 83 Hubs.

5. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Hmm, I so not getting that much views on any of my hubs.  Not sure of anyone who has that many hits except tthudium seems to have hit the mark.. Congrads on that...

6. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

For my first 4 months on here i was lucky to get 100 views a day, but the more hubs i wrote and the more i linked them the more views i got, i started to get two to four thousand a day sometimes more depending on what the hub was about, i am 288,000 away from my 1 million accolade now.

7. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I doubt I get more than 5 views a day from outside HubPages even though I have over 50 Hubs but many of the websites. I think something is strange but I am willing to wait and see and I will keep trucking

8. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

I do.... before the concept of sub-domain my traffic levels are somewhere around 500-700... now since a month later the sub-domain concept, traffic to my hubs increased and that is quite awesome my earnings too were increased. Most of my traffic, almost 90%, was from Google and other search engines.

9. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

not me sad if you know how to have 1000 views per day..please do share