jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a widget I can put on my site to show my hubs, as Bukisa or Ezinearticl

1. minilake profile image58
    minilakeposted 6 years ago

Is there a widget I can put on my site to show my hubs, as Bukisa or Ezinearticles provide?

Most sites where I contribute articles, provide widgets to showcase my work, on my site.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 6 years ago

I really am not sure about the widget option and how to use it or add it.  There is a related question titled: "how do I add widgets to my hubs" that may have some answers to help you.  You can always click on the 'Help' button to see if information is there to help you.

3. Jlbowden profile image89
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hi minilake:

I believe there are widgets on hubpages that you can use. I do not usually use them at present. But to get the correct answer that you are looking for, please visit the hubpages learning center. There you will find this question and others in reference to hubpages.  In addition to that, try asking this same question in the help forum. There is always someone in that forum, that will have the exact answer to the question you are seeking here. Hope this helps somewhat.

4. LVidoni5 profile image82
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

I don't think hubpages is formatted to use widgets... I know the amazon ones don't work atleast.

5. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Yes there's a widget. To use it, simply go to your profile and in right sidebar you'll find "Add Minilake's widget to your website". Click on it and copy the javascipt codes into your website source. You can also use referral trackers in this widget to refer a new user to HubPages, investing in their long-term work.

6. Marsha Musselman1 profile image83
    Marsha Musselman1posted 4 years ago

If you look under your account which is listed under your user name above your earnings, on the left side of that page at the bottom is a widget you can use on your blog and other places online.

Note this is in a different place than a previous answer (found below). It appears that hubpages has reworked their site and everything isn't located in the same place they used to be. The widget, therefore, is located on the left side of the screen rather than the right side.