jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Where is my question?

1. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Where is my question?

I've asked a question then I didn't find it in the latest questions list, I felt proud and thought it went to the hot questions list, but it wasn't there. I said to my self "oh this was a great one. Let's find it in the best questions list" But sadly it was no where! Do you have any clue?

2. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

If you question had something against hubpage policy , then moderator has the right to delete it. Or may be there were some eo by which you question couldn't post actually

3. MysteryPlanet profile image65
    MysteryPlanetposted 6 years ago

You can go to http://hubpages.com/my/activity/questions (if you are logged in) and you will see all questions you have asked or been asked

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

All it takes is one person to flag it for whatever reason and it may just up an disappear.  Go to your MY ACCOUNT section and you can click on the ACTIVITY icon and then click on QUESTIONS YOU ASKED and it will have a place to look at the questions you asked.  You can find the question and it will tell you if the questions has been closed.

5. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much everybody, your answers were really helpful. I've checked the activity page and found that the question wasn't posted, I think something went wrong with my network. yes tenvrstar you're right:) Thank you all.

6. The Demon Writer profile image67
    The Demon Writerposted 6 years ago

Will I be a smart ass?
    Yes. I think I will.

Your question is RIGHT HERE!
    Obviously:P

7. mrpooper profile image56
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

I have kidnapped your question and am holding it for ransom. Consider this your official ransom note.
    In order to get your question back you must praise all my past and future work on HubPages.
    Ignore my demands and I will be forced to kidnap some of your articles next.

8. abrarr profile image61
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

Yeah it would be in Hubpages RECYCLE BIN. i think my answer satisfies you

working