jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I check my fanmail?

1. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

How can I check  my fanmail?

I didn't use hubpages for a long time and now I don't know how to check my fan mail as hubpage changed their layout. Please help me to find it. Thank you

2. Akbok profile image96
    Akbokposted 6 years ago

Go to 'my account' in the upper right part of the webpage.  Once there, click 'activity', which is the 5th link towards the top.  After that, you should be able to see "Fan Mail" in a black backgrounded rectangle towards the left, and it's the 6th link from the top.  Hope you find it!

3. Andrew0208 profile image58
    Andrew0208posted 6 years ago

You're only three clicks away from your fan mails while logged in: 1. Click 'My Account' menu option. 2. Click on 'Activity' sub menu option. 3. Then click on the 'Fan Mail' located on the left vertical sub menu option; there you can read, approve or deny your fans' mails. HaPPy HuBBing!

4. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much. I once asked the same question and again i forgot because i wasn't here for more than 3 months

5. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

When you get fan mail an e-mail is generated telling you this. Click on the link in the e-mail and sign in to your hub pages and it will show you your fan mail.

working