jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can you complete the 30 day challenge without losing quality?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Can you complete the 30 day challenge without losing quality?

2. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

For me, I couldn't first time because I used to write when I want to write. But I think after some training on HubPages yes I can and I might share in next month's competition if there is a next month's one smile

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image93
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I think you can as long as you have a lot of ideas.  I was going strong my first month on Hubpages.  I did not start to hit any writing blocks until I wrote about 50 hubs.

4. pork22 profile image71
    pork22posted 6 years ago

I'm afraid I couldn't do it. I tend to write when I feel moved, and it is hard to get that inspiration every day.

5. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 6 years ago

Personally, I write hubs in about 2 or 3 hours. Not one of my hubs have higher than a 80 hubscore though, and I have always been disappointed. I think I am going to spend a couple of days instead of a couple of hours on a hub next time. I hope to one day create a hub that has a hubscore of over 95. To keep perfect quality, I would say it is not possible to complete the 30 day challenge without losing quality, but because I have not done it yet, when I do I will have more info.

6. jdavis88 profile image93
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

I think you could still have quality hubs, but they would not be as "in depth" possibly.  Also, you would not have the tie to do as well of a job of keyword research and backlink placement.

working