jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Gulnaz I am a newbie hubber from pakistan, I wanted to know whether you earn by

1. umar.shehzad profile image61
    umar.shehzadposted 6 years ago

Gulnaz I am a newbie hubber from pakistan, I wanted to know whether you earn by writing hubs

I was going through some pakistani hubbers and found you there, tell me if you make money from your hubs, as you have a pretty impressive hubscore and surely can make money. If you do, plz tell me do you have affiliates like paypal, ebay & google adsense etc. I am asking u this becoz u can't have a paypal or amazon account if u live in pakistan. plz reply back , any help wud be appreciated.

2. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

yes but for thin you have to publish hub and apply for google adsense account. you can go to your account. then click earning option. then apply for google adsense acccount. you hav to fiil a form by google. tc

3. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

yes, one can earn money through hubpages. But it is not a get rich quick scheme. Nothing comes easy and hubpages is no exception. Write more content rich hubs on evergreen topics. Join the affiliate programs as and when you are  eligible.
    Most importantly, keep writing. Read hubs, do social networking, Keep at it, over a period of time money will start coming in.

4. Melissa-Chavez profile image61
    Melissa-Chavezposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can make money by posting with hubpages but i believe hubpages only pays by means of a paypal account. But again im not 100% sure of that.

5. tjml profile image60
    tjmlposted 6 years ago

I am also from Pakistan, yet not making money because I started a few hours ago.

There are two ways to earn money on hubpages.

1. HubPages Earnings Program: which is consist of Ad Program and eBay Program. The payment is paid via only PayPal. PayPal is not available in Pakistan so Impossible for user living in Pakistan. However, other users who are living in other countries like USA, UK etc. can earn.

2. External Affiliate: Here are Two programs one is Google Adsense and second is Amazon. Hubbers residing Pakistani can earn from these programs if they have account with them. You can visit Google Adsense and Amazon websites to open account with them.

The best program is Google Adsense, it is available in Pakistan and paying via Western Union Money Transfer and some other methods. However, I don't know about Amazon.

working