What are you working towards with your Hubpages? What is the main function of y

1. WillDigges profile image56
    WillDiggesposted 7 years ago

What are you working towards with your Hubpages?  What is the main function of your Hub?

Discuss, Write, Share smile

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I enjoy having people read my writing, and I enjoy reading what other people have written and feel passionate about.  My Hubs are primarily creative writing.  I leave the serious stuff, politics, religious discussions, etc. to people who like to do research.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

The main function of my hub is to be seen around the world as it is now doing through 100 percent referring sites. It is now in 8 countries: United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan, Brazil, China. Some cities are: New York City, New York; San Francisco, Ca.; Pelato, Brazil; Wuhan, China; Calgary, Canada. My hub is a 1 hit wonder being seen around the world through referring sites only. I have done absolutely nothing else except write my article and set it free on the internet and the referring sites is promoting my article around the world for me and nobody on hubpages can read my article but the people who should see it first is seeing it through 100 percent referring sites which took 2 months to find my 1 article on the internet. They searched the internet and found the greatest article in the world which is my 1 article. Hide and seek. My article is hidden from you and seeking for it will not help you unless you can find my article on the internet like the referring sites found my article in 2 months. You need patience if you write an article/hub and keep your hands off of it for the referring sites to find, read, recieve, and promote it around the world for you but it must be of excellent and high quality article/hub for the referring sites to use like they are using my 1 article which is my 1 unpublished hub on hubpages. Go ahead and knock yourself out in voting this down because my article have well over 500 million views around the world with it being in 8 countries as of today. It is only an educated guess as I see in detail through my google analystic.

working