jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many people are on HubPages?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image86
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

How many people are on HubPages?

Just trying to estimate the possible growth of followers.

2. SuccessfromHome profile image73
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

Good question, Im not sure. I'm guessing....100,000

3. psf profile image75
    psfposted 6 years ago

I am not sure about this.
    However, one another statistics: as per domaintools there are 8,722,940 Unique visitors per month!

http://whois.domaintools.com/hubpages.com

4. profile image51
    sunny5555posted 6 years ago

There are over 200,000 hubbers, as far as the followers or how many from around the world visit hubpages, that I do not know.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image86
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

It shows you at the top of this page how many there are approximately

http://hubpages.com/authors/best/

Hhow many Hubbers there are is completely irrelevant to how many will follow you

6. tHErEDpILL profile image86
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

Uninvited Writer,

How is your statement true that, "Hhow many Hubbers there are is completely irrelevant to how many will follow you."  Irrelevant means that there is no correlation between the two.  If there are 100,000 hubbers I logically have a chance of having a higher number of followers than if there were 10,000 hubbers...makes since ma'am?  Also thanks for the info but, where at the top of the page should I be looking?  I don't mean to come of as rude I see you are a vet here on HubPages, and I respect your status but, I just don't understand your answer and statement.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think a better question would be - how many spam artist are on hubpages taking up space, and lowering the value of the site.

You can get tons of followers by participating in the forums and being everyone's friend, asking how their kids are - you know the drill.  Asking ans answering questions helps me get followers, I think.  Commenting lots of hubs with good comments gets you followers. . . . .or if your comment is too good. . . .eh, you might lose some that way too. . .not that has ever happened to me.  Just thinking out loud here.  Hey, got an extra smoke I can bum?

working