jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hubs aren't showing up on search results, why?

1. umar.shehzad profile image61
    umar.shehzadposted 6 years ago

My hubs aren't showing up on search results, why?

I have added a few hubs, and two days back I also optimized them for low competition keywords , i.e keywords with 2500-5000 monthly searches with a very low competition.
    are search engines spiders taking too long or do I need to add more keywods to it. I have added such 2-4 keywords to my hubs repeating 3-5 times.

2. devsir profile image60
    devsirposted 6 years ago

Have you added your hubs to Google, Bing and Yahoo? If not, submit your hubs urls to google, bing and yahoo. Also send your url to ping sites like pingler, pingomatic etc. And after 10-30 minutes of submission, check if you get your hubs in search results. I hope you will get your hubs in search results.

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

it always take some to get hub index, normally it takes 1-24 hours, there is also some other factors behind this like your hub, your content use of keywords etc

dont worry hubpages is best plat form all hubs get indexed surely without any issues,

4. umar.shehzad profile image61
    umar.shehzadposted 6 years ago

yes I have submitted them on search engines but then i made a few changes after that, i.e changed titles, added more keywords and keywords tags etc. should i resubmit my hubs??

And what does the ping sites do?  I've submitted my pages but I dun knw wat happened by doing it.

working