jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Hello all Hubbers

1. Write at Home profile image62
    Write at Homeposted 8 years ago

Hello, I'm new here and just created my first hub. I don't know if there is a formal introduction section to this forum (I couldn't find it), but I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hi." I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this community! smile

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

HI..welcome and if you're gonna debate have thick skin and be willing to shake it off...Going to go check out your hub

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No there isn't. For future reference, if you want advice on a Hub there's a specific forum called "Extreme Hub Makeover" where you can post a link.

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hello newbies smile smile smile

2. Write at Home profile image62

O.K. I will try! smile

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You'll be fine just don't take anything personally and know when to walk away, most people on here are actually pretty cool but passion can get the best of us all sometime. i gave your Hub a thumbs up...have fun and good luck.

3. Write at Home profile image62

Thanks for the advice and the thumbs up!

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. have fun and like Scott said dont' take anything too peronally. smile

5. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 8 years ago

Welcome to the Hubpages!  For the most part, we do have a tight-knit community.  Don't ever be afraid to ask for help.  We're always willing to help out.  All of us were new once too!  Good luck smile

6. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.  I liked your Hub...maybe add a graphic to the next one?  Kept looking for a photo to see what a chair lift for stairs looked like and didn't feel like following a link to find out...

7. Aqua profile image77
    Aquaposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! You're off to a great start with one hub already under your belt!

8. loveofnight profile image84
    loveofnightposted 8 years ago

hello, i too am new here.it's nice to know that i am not the only newbie here. some times we can feel a little lost but i am sure that with the help of the community we will both survive it with a smile.

9. Write at Home profile image62

Thanks all for the welcomes! smile

10. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HP WAH smile I hope you enjoy mooching around the site.

working