jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think that hubpages should allow us to post more than one answers to a qu

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Do you think that hubpages should allow us to post more than one answers to a question?

2. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I don't see why not except it could get to be a discussion maybe leading to debate and being like a hub without ads. Now if they added ads it would be an excellent idea for them.

3. kwade tweeling profile image91
    kwade tweelingposted 6 years ago

For the sake of not allowing it to be a debate, they should probably disallow it. But that does take all the fun out of coming up with multiple answers after the fact.

4. kannanwrites profile image92
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Same point as the others made, allowing more than one answer to a question will lead it to a kind of debate/discussion, which goes against the notion of the Q & A section.

5. agvulpes profile image86
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

I think that we should be allowed to respond to 'answers' to our 'answers' at least once.  Im sure I have seen some Questions where the Answerer has replied more than once ?
    Anyone else recall ?

6. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I do wish I could respond to some of the other answers as their numbers increase on good questions; - But I guess that's the time to write another Hub!

- Duddy.

7. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I don't think so. That is what the forums are for. If the question leads to a discussion where one person keeps returning to answer the same question again, the question may be deleted and an email sent to the you informing you to use the forums instead.

8. Miss Info profile image83
    Miss Infoposted 6 years ago

Absolutely!!

Sometimes it is important to be able to clarify your question further - even after the first time around. I have posted questions and received such far-fetched responses...

This is definitely important. I was actually about to post this exact same question, so thanks.

9. www.lookseenow profile image60
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

Edit all of the posts; pick out key thoughts to put in your comment, answer, or opinion, but provide references to back it up.  That way you cover the gist of all of the answers the question has generated.

10. TheWhisper profile image59
    TheWhisperposted 6 years ago

Yes!!! Sometimes I answer a question only to find out some new info came out?!

working