jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get 100 hubscore?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

How can I get 100 hubscore?

2. IntimatEvolution profile image78
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Actively participating in the forums, but using your best behavior at all times.  Supporting other hubbers and have a really high hub karma number.  Chose wise hub template designs.  Write exceptional high quality hubs...  using really smart titles for your hubs.  Write hubs instead of only writing brief answers in this Q&A section.  Participate in the writing contests.  Support the hubnugget program through participation.   Its not easy getting your hub score up to 100.  It is even harder maintaining it.  But do these things daily.  It is the only proven way to drum up the traffic you need to be a top-notch hubber.

3. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 6 years ago

Nobody knows. since HP doesn't tell us, anyone who answers this question is just guessing.  don't worry about it -- hubscores and hubkarma are just parochial mindgames -- as long as your hubs are over 50, they'll keep dofollow tags, which is important, and id you keep them in the 70-80 range they're going to be jnoticed for all but the most competive nioches -- i've had several hubs listed as 'bwest lately just because they had 3 hits in a day!

"she who tells does not know. She who knows does not tell"

4. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

When you find out, please let me know.  My score keeps on dipping and I don't have an idea why when others who just started are getting 90's.  Oh well, my hubs must suck.  I'm getting really frustrated and a couple of days ago I was ready to hit the road.

5. lazko profile image61
    lazkoposted 6 years ago

Don't hit the road Rosie, i am also new and mu hubs ain't best but ... i am also a consistency & participation believer.

working