jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How long does it take to make a 100 hubscore?

1. UmmAbudi profile image62
    UmmAbudiposted 5 years ago

How long does it take to make a 100 hubscore?

And why is there a hubscore on the corner of my photo? Does that fluctuate (I've read the hubscores on hubs do) as well, or does it stay stable? And where is the hub's hubscore located? (Sorry, I'm totally new to this)

2. xpertshukla profile image59
    xpertshuklaposted 5 years ago

You can participate in the Q/A, forum and post new hubs. you will get your 100 hubscore soon smile.

1. UmmAbudi profile image62
      UmmAbudiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lol! Thank you! What about the other questions? smile

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

This article from the learning center should answer all of your questions about hubscore and hubberscore. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubs … bber-score

As for how long it takes to reach a certain score. It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of time invested and the quality of your content. I only have 1 article that sits at a score of 95-100. I can't get any of my other hubs into the 90's.

My hubber score fluctuates between 95-100 as well depending on the day and how active I've been on the site in the last week. I leave good comments on hubs, answer questions, and write hubs. That's how you get a high score and respect in the community of hubpages.

working