jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why have I lost a follower?

1. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 6 years ago

Why have I lost a follower?

And how do I know whether they left HubPages, or just disagreed with something I've written?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image91
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

You would have to know exactly who the person is that stopped following you. You could send them an email through their HubPages profile and ask them.

3. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 6 years ago

Even on the list; a name has gone, there are now so many I can't remember so it must be a new face...
    I might write my own list so at least I can ask for that reason, say Goodbye and wish them well in the future, and Thank them for the days...
    I don't follow back as it is so easy to have one icon to click, that is when I can find the time.  That may've been it or an error of judgement going into a forum guns blazing -A learning curve.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

It does happen sometimes, so don't feel too bad.  Perhaps they left Hubpages.  I was a big fan of someone on here and he vanished one day.  I miss reading his hubs, but people come and go.

5. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Well, you couldve ask that person why. There are several reason why people disappear.

6. vertualit profile image60
    vertualitposted 6 years ago

i think if anyone  post illegal content or do unacceptable comments, it is  the reason of lost their followers. smile

working