How does one get their 1st hub read more frequently?

1. veronamex profile image61
    veronamexposted 6 years ago

How does one get their 1st hub read more frequently?

2. ambersagen profile image63
    ambersagenposted 6 years ago

I like back linking. I try to write a couple of hubs in the same topic so I can link them all together and get more traffic to all of them. So new hubs will attract views and channel traffic to old hubs.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

There are many short answers to this question. First, do you mean traffic from fellow Hubbers or traffic from search engines? If you mean from other Hubbers, I find that when I read and comment and follow on other people's Hubs they tend to read and comment and follow mine. I wrote a Hub on this topic: … h-HubPages

In regard to search engine traffic, there are a few elements that define traffic. The highest viewed articles are original, and are often popular user-searched topics that aren't over-competitively answered on the web.

The more articles on a particular subject, the less likely you will be ranked high in search rankings, that is unless your article has richer content. Also, it takes a while for search engines like Google to "find" articles, so it may take a month or even a few until your rankings increase. I recommend visiting the HubPages Learning Center for more information on this. Here's the link:

I hope this helps!