If Hub Pages suddenly vanished?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

If Hub Pages suddenly vanished?

On a personal level, is there another site that could take it's place? For me, at the moment, there is not another site that can compare to the great community of Hubbers even although I could still continue to write.

2. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago

I know there are other writing sites, but I haven't had much experience of them, nor do I think that they would have the same degree of interactivity and sense of community that you get on here. 

For a sense of community I would continue to use myLot, which I use from time to time, but that's not a writing site, more of a discussion site.  I just hope HubPages doesn't vanish!

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I would say thank you it have been a great experience in my life and the greatest article on the earth will continue on through Google on the first page as it have been since September 2010 A.D. and keep on going around the world through 100% Referring Sites and this article is called: " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " The thrill of hubpages would be gone but I do not think that this will happen and the thrill of hubpages will continue on and on. That is all folks.

working