Does traffic seems like it has slowed down on Hubpage?

1. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 6 years ago

Does traffic seems like it has slowed down on Hubpage?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Yes it does and I just checked with my google analyst report and it showed that I got 2 more visits with the referring sites and 3 more page views on June 16, 2011 A.D. and today is June 17, 2011 A.D. So it have jump from 24 visits and 42 pageviews to 26 visits and 45 page views with my ever total Page Views staying put at 3049 ever total page views and 444 monthly views but I have been getting increasing views as my monthly views went down from 457 to 444 views as my ever total page views stayed on 3049 ever total page views for my 3 hubs but this is great news for me because they are just calculating how much of an increase for my ever total page views for " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " as it continues to soar up with page views and Brazil again have come back for it on June 16, 2011 A.D. through 100% referring sites traffic. So for me my traffic is escalating through the 100% referring sites traffic for my article called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER "

working