jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has HubPages changed your life?

1. The Ghostwriter profile image73
    The Ghostwriterposted 6 years ago

Has HubPages changed your life?

I'm not talking about making you a millionaire but how different is your life now than it was before you became part of HubPages?

2. Leptirela profile image79
    Leptirelaposted 6 years ago

not particularly but it has given me the chance to get it all out smile a place for all my feelings!

3. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is a great resource.  Has it changed my life.  In a way yes.  I have another opportunity to connect with others and provide input on various issues that are important.  I have learned much from other hubbers both in their hubs and their comments on my hubs.

Getting the recognition on the quality of my hubs along with the feedback helps me to develop more as a writer and author.  I have grown  much in a short time as part of hubpages.  I also appreciate the aspect of knowing how many views my hubs have had along with what the top hubs have been or are. 

I have been a part of hubpages for less than a year but I consider it to be a great resource not only for the quality of the hubs but the connection with others.

4. The Ghostwriter profile image73
    The Ghostwriterposted 6 years ago

Thanks for that Dennis, it is very encouraging. How about revenue; does it make money for you?

5. spanishtoday profile image58
    spanishtodayposted 6 years ago

Not yet, although it may if Google reverts back to it's old algorithm and I write over one hundred articles.

6. ar.colton profile image83
    ar.coltonposted 6 years ago

Isn't certainly hasn't made me a ton of money but my chosen topics aren't particularly profitable.

I would say though that is has changed my life. It has given me a platform to reach people with FMS all over the world and to spread awareness and be part of a global community. It's a wonderful tool.

7. wealthseeker profile image59
    wealthseekerposted 6 years ago

It has not changed my life but I have learned a few things and made some friends, love reading the forum and answer section.

working