jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you maintain a High Hubscore?

1. Brett.Tesol profile image51
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

How do you maintain a High Hubscore?

I recently set myself a 95 Hubscore Challenge. I managed to make it to 95 and actually increased my activity afterwards, due to the buzzzz of actually making it!

However, after 3 days ... my hubscore dropped 3 points, despite having better backlinks, traffic and increased participation in the community ...

Hence, I would like to know what is required of hubbers to hold a Hubscore between 95-100? How do you or your friends do it?

2. kksonakiya profile image77
    kksonakiyaposted 6 years ago

i keep active myself on hubpages. That is why my hubscore rarely drops below 90.
    creating hubs, commenting and answering questions is one of those things that is considered being active here.

3. Jeff Berndt profile image86
    Jeff Berndtposted 6 years ago

Write good, useful, clever articles. Answer and ask questions. Make insightful comments on other people's hubs.
    And above all, don't worry about your hub score.
    It'll be fine.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

You have good hubs, from what I have seen. I think the only thing 'lacking' is time.  Keep doing what you are doing . . . and wait.

One point to consider is: If everyone knew exactly how to do it, if there were a certain formula or step-by-step directions to follow, almost everyone would be at 100 -- and then it would be meaningless.
    As a matter of fact, it is pretty meaningless, anyway, and  it has nothing to do with earnings.

I don't know how I do it. I don't backlink. I tweet occasionally. I answer some questions, make a few comments,  and I have been here for 3 years.
    I think the last thing contributes to my score more than the others.

5. VirginiaLynne profile image97
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

I think that being active in reading and responding to the Hubs and questions of others on a regular basis is helpful.  I try to respond to any question that appears on my status page if I know anything about it and to comment on every Hub that I read (it takes very little time).  I also try to publish on a regular basis.  However, I agree with the others that Hubscore is not as important as writing interesting content.  I've gotten to 100 a few times and have no idea why.

working