jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs did YOU have when you first hit 1000 page views per day consistent

1. Fortadam profile image82
    Fortadamposted 6 years ago

How many hubs did YOU have when you first hit 1000 page views per day consistently?

2. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

It only takes 1.

BUT.. You obviously have to know what you are doing.

I've made hubs exceed that amount in the first day, but after the algo change my views were way under that.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Its news ... Fortdam ... !

After three ... 365 days long years ... and 85 Hubs ... I am about to touch the 20,000 views mark ... !

I never had the privilege of a thousand views per day ... consistently ... or inconsistently.

Reckon, I hit the first 1000 views mark, between the fourth and the sixth "month" of Hubbing ... after perhaps having written half a dozen Hubs.

And yet I think, such a "views per day" target is possible ... but my problem is, in that I do not hub about lady Gaga, or other popular sexist "Objects" and "Subjects" ... so "popular" these days ...

Au contraire ... I state The Truth, of Reality ... and people do not like seeing their own ... real faces ...
    Besides, I do not take a penny from the Hubbing ... it goes to Charity ... so the commercial angle is out... and the Medal seems to have also gone to Charity ... thats OK with me.

But if you want to make Hubbing, a paying profession ... I suggest ... you start Hubbing about Sex ... about Show Biz ... and as a matter of Policy ... follow the "Public's Interest" ...

Public interest could be aroused by such actions or threats, like the one followed by a Floridan Pastor threatening to burn a copy of Koran each day ... or Alqaeda's activities ... Doomsday prophesies ... and occurrence of Miracles, also commands a good audience.

But, suggest ... as a matter of Principle ... you should follow, what are called the "Breaking News" Titles ... such as Obama Bashing ... that may also help you achieve your objective.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

1 hub in 6 months on December 28, 2010 A.D. called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER "

5. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

I haven't succeeded in doing that yet. But 300 views per day with 80 hubs is certainly possibly, I have proof :-)

6. JT Walters profile image77
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I had published 50 when I hit a 1,000 viewers. I had to revise several because I did it all in a month.  And the next day I hit 2000 viewers.