jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What happened to the HubKarma score?

1. lisabeaman profile image81
    lisabeamanposted 6 years ago

What happened to the HubKarma score?

Am I missing something? My HubKarma score is gone from my home page. Not that I really care about it... and maybe it's been gone for a while and I am just now noticing... but I was just wondering.

2. iamsergell profile image61
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Had the same thing with you lisabeaman. I've already asked this question.. They say its just a glitch going right now as HP is implementing new features. Others had said HP had stop using HubKarma. sad.. :'(

3. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I just noticed mine was missing too, it's been recent - like within the last couple of days.

4. lisabeaman profile image81
    lisabeamanposted 6 years ago

Thanks iamsergell! You know when I was posting the question, I clicked on that new button, "check for similar questions", but your didn't come up. Maybe they need to work on that a little bit too! smile It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. Thanks again!

Thanks, Lynn! I'm glad it wasn't something that's been missing for months and I'm just noticing it now! I'm not always so observant!

5. Rochelle Frank profile image93
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I hope it's gone for good.
    While it is great to support other hubbers, I think it is distracting to have hubs that are overloaded with links.
    Never cared for the result when half of the text of a hub is linked with blue words. We have enough (or too many) meaningless numbers assigned  to our efforts.
    (Rant over.)

working