jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does Google Adsense Scam People out of finances?

1. RedxVelvet profile image61
    RedxVelvetposted 6 years ago

Does Google Adsense Scam People out of finances?

I've read many success stories on Hubpages that Adsense is sincere and simple.  However, I have looked into getting Adsense for my own hub, and I have found many stories about it being a scam.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … ;amp;hl=en

This is a good example.  I just wanted to make sure and get insight from a few hubbers.

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

No it's not a scam, people who cry about it being so just broke the Google TOS and got banned and if that happens they will not pay you what you have accrued to that point from everything I have read. You have to make sure you don't break their rules and by signing up you are saying you understand those rules. So many little things can break the TOS and get you banned, just stay informed.

3. AnkushKohli profile image83
    AnkushKohliposted 6 years ago

No, the web users who use wrong tactics to earn money in shot period of time and try to cheat Google, they get banned from Google for spamming.

4. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

I haven't made enough money from Google Adsense to care either way.  So far, Google Adsense is my worst source of revenue.  I haven't even hit $1 using them in over 4 months.  It would be nice to be able to cut out Google Adsense and replace it with something else.  I already did so partially with the Hubpages Ad Program.