jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Am I right in thinking hubs do better after they have matured for a few months?

1. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 6 years ago

Am I right in thinking hubs do better after they have matured for a few months?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You could not possibly be any more correct.  I've had some sit in nothingness for six months or more - and then really start to do well.

3. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 6 years ago

Fabulous, there is hope for me yet then. And I can concentrate on having some fun in the mean time. Thank you for answering my question.

4. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

You could be on to something, though I don't know that the age of a hub makes a ton of difference. I think that the hubs that are going to get continual traffic will clearly show better results over time. Though there are plenty of hubs that will never really bring in a lot of revenue and hubs that will only bring in a little, no matter how well aged they are smile

5. PaulGoodman67 profile image98
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

That's what experienced hubbers say happens, though I don't think that's been happening since panda.... :-(

6. Jason Oleinik profile image70
    Jason Oleinikposted 6 years ago

That is generally true, but only if the hub is relatively good (ie, well written and put-together).

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

HubPages reported that their statistics showed that Hubs reached their peak of earnings and traffic around the three year old mark.

working