jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some other good sites to write on now that Hubpages is more like twitte

1. LVidoni5 profile image80
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

What are some other good sites to write on now that Hubpages is more like twitter or FB?

2. LeslieAdrienne profile image80
    LeslieAdrienneposted 6 years ago

On the for-real side, I don't think there is a better place to write than HubPages. But, to each his own.

Triond,com is a good site. I like it and it publishes your articles to different sites. You may have articles on 7 or 8 different article sites.... I like it.

3. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Squidoo is another place that you can write articles at but Hubpages does a much better job in my mind of creating a strong community, hence I prefer writing here.

4. Sesshoumaru2st profile image60
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

Guess if you don't like it at Hubs you can always review these other platforms.

Technorati
    Blogger
    Squidoo
    Wordpress

You can write on those platforms and see if they work out for you.
    You know why i don't even use those anymore? I found Hubpages. If you can't find it here,you won't find it anywhere else.Take a short lesson from me before you start exploring these alternatives.

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.-Sesshoumaru2st

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

This is still the best site for online publishing, they've just added new social features is all.

Join info barrel if you are more interested in writing and earning.

: http://www.infobarrel.com/signup.php?ref_id=33854

working