Average Earning per One Hub

1. froch profile image82
    frochposted 6 years ago

Average Earning per One Hub

Can you tell me - if it is not a secret - what is your average earnings per one Hub? How long is your average hub?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

There's no secret to it - there is no per hub earnings.  Some hubs are hits, and others are just NOT.

Hubpages doesn't provide a way for you or I to figure out how much any specific hub earns.

You could set up a Google analytics account and from there see how much you Hubpages account earns.

Most of us who spend a lot of time here - are also on several other websites that run adsense - and I personally just look to see what my adsense earnings are, and then I check my HP ad program earnings, and every once in a while, my amazon.com earnings.

My adsense earnings - could be coming entirely from other sites for all that I know.  I don't care even.  Hubpages is my favourite site for writing, reading, and trying to earn online - but it's hardly the only site that is similar.  It's best to set up an adsense account and join other sites too.  If you are trying to make a name for yourself, then you can't put every egg in the same basket.