jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does having your own website get you more Hub traffic? Is it worth it to create

1. truthfornow profile image80
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

Does having your own website get you more Hub traffic?  Is it worth it to create your own website?

2. graveyard-rose profile image82
    graveyard-roseposted 6 years ago

Only if you can get traffic to it... If you are trying to get traffic to your hubs then it is the same thing only an extra step. However, if you want to create an online portfolio, then that would be a great idea and you can involve hubpages. It helped me land quite a few clients... You can take a look if you want, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Always out to help fellow writers. www.wix.com/heatherstram/portfolio

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Having your own web site can drive traffic to your hubs if you post links to them and vice verse

4. Bretsuki profile image80
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I have several blogs and webpages. I included an RSS feed to my blogs from HubPages and also write about my hubs.

Since I began my RSS feeds and increased the links back to hubpages I have seen a 10% increase in traffic across the board to all my sites.

If you do create a website or blog also consider registering it with technorati.com they have a catalog of websites and your site will ping them when you update your site. Also increasing your traffic.

I would warn you though, it can be a lot of work boosting your hubs through a website, but the returns are worth it over the long term as you create back links.

5. Fotographer profile image56
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

I can't say about hub traffic, but having your own website is definitely worth it.

working