jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will creating too many hubs too quickly lower my HubberScore?

1. Jason Jensen profile image58
    Jason Jensenposted 6 years ago

Will creating too many hubs too quickly lower my HubberScore?

I've been a writer for a long time now and I have many articles I've never published sitting around. I just joined HubPages and noticed that my HubberScore has been dropping all day. I wonder if it's because I've been creating Hubs so quickly. I figured other people are probably wondering about this, as well. Thanks!

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image99
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

17 hubs in 4 hours!  That is bound to look suspicious!

3. Jason Jensen profile image58
    Jason Jensenposted 6 years ago

Alright. Maybe I should cool it for today. Thanks.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes.  Do this:  Create you hub, but don't publish it.  It should rise in score if you let it sit unpublished for a few days.

When you are satisfied with the score that it has reached, or if it starts to go down, then publish it.

5. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

It doesn't necessarily matter how many Hubs you publish per day. What matters is the quality of content. If they are content rich, the numbers will rise. HubPages uses an algorithm to dictate scores. It's not in "real time" so it may take a few days to increase. If they are good articles, they will rise to their potential in due time. I will give you a link to the HubPages Learning Center. Check out the section titled "Choosing Topics". Read up on Long-trail keywords, evergreen content, and finding a niche. If you follow those suggestions then you will most likely create good articles, or at least articles that do well. Here's the link: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

Closed to reply

working