jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why is my hubscore continuously falling?

1. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

Why is my hubscore continuously falling?

2. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

You've got to keep posting quality hubs using original content. Also interact with other users and that will maintain a high score. Very hard work, but well worth the effort.

3. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

I see smile Thanks for your response.. smile I will follow you back!

4. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

The hubscore works in mysterious ways.  3 days ago I returned after about 9 months and my score was 89, like I left it.  Within 2 days my score hit 96 but today it has fallen to 91 even though I've been contributing  to the forums, answers, meeting new hubbers and reading and rating peoples work.  I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

5. clintonb profile image61
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

You must be active..answering everyones hubs, questions etc etc. Ive been coming daily so my hub score has seen a little increase.

6. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

The best answer to this question can be found in the Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/4-1- … d-rankings

I hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

7. Jennie Demario profile image42
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

I know what you mean.  I feel like my score is always fluctuating too.  My understanding is that it is good to remain active.  Keep participating in discussions, answer questions, leave good feed back, etc... Also,  I believe your score will benefit it you have recently written a new hub.  I think that the score takes into factor that date of your last hub.  Keep on hubbin Mavhe!!

8. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 6 years ago

You have some good content in your hubs, but they could still use a little work. For example, you use the word "I" frequently in your hubs. While, it's helpful to add some of your own personal experiences in a hub, you'll want to be careful that you don't get into too much story telling. That said, you have some really great content!

Your best bet is to take a look at some of the "best" hubs and see how they are written and formatted and kind of find a style you like and go with it. Don't copy people's hubs -- but some of the elements they use. For example, I used to write a HUGE block of text until I noticed that a lot of the higher ranking hubs kind of separates their text into section, etc. Making this change really helped my HubScore a LOT and my traffic.
    Best hubs: http://hubpages.com/hubs/best/

Also, someone suggested an article from the Learning Center to read. I agree, but instead of that one article, I suggest seriously just reading the WHOLE learning center. You're probably thinking, "It's probably boring and unrelated to what I'm asking" but I PROMISE you that you'll come out of the learning center a new woman! And when you apply that knowledge, you will see your HubScores going up, up, up! (Earnings, too!)

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

And on a side-note, don't just follow anyone who will follow you. If you do that, you'll find HubPages isn't fun because you aren't seeing hubs that interest you in your dashboard. As you browse around HubPages, follow people who write things that TRULY interest you. It makes it more fun. tongue

9. Andrew0208 profile image59
    Andrew0208posted 6 years ago

One of the things well observed that causes continous fall in Hubber's score is frequently following other Hubbers as a fan. Though not all there's about it, also checkout HubPages learning center link posted here. HaPPy HuBBing!

working