jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What brought you to HubPages?

1. AEvans profile image77
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

What brought you to HubPages?

2. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I stumbled upon Hubpages totally by accident. I was reading someones blog and they said on it that they loved writing and loved the fact that they could have their work published on Hubpages.
    I've always loved writing since I was little and so I checked it out 5 months ago and have been here ever since. I love the HP community and the fact that everyone is so helpful and willing to help answer any problems that you may have. I am now totally addicted to Hubpages.

3. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Well, this might sound weird but.....you did.

4. skye2day profile image76
    skye2dayposted 6 years ago

I was led by divine intervention. There is NO mistake about that. How I landed on a hub is beyond me. I recall AEEvans being one of the first to read my stories. Her comments were always encouraging.

I have always had a passion to write. It is odd how one can forget through life and time what lies deep within the heart. A desire that has been put there and went to the back burner while raising family or building a career or living life and then resurfaced in Gods time. It was the time and there was no mistake I signed up at hub pages. I knew God was telling me this is an opportunity to write. It was perfect timing. A few months after writing on the hubs I discovered my niche was writing for the cause of Christ and the victory we have in Him. Now I am on fire for writing. I get crabby when I do not get something out in print.

Hubpages has opened many doors for me a host of new friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, a wealth of knowledge and information and most precious the gift to discover why I am here. I am most grateful for the discovery of my purpose I found in writing. It has been a God send and changed my life. I thank God I heard the small 'whisper' to jump on board and followed through. Never give up on opportunities, they land in our laps or hearts all the time. Love to all.

5. Highvoltagewriter profile image83
    Highvoltagewriterposted 6 years ago

I was seeking a place to write and I discovered an amazing place filled with great writers! It has never been about the money for me...but that now is changing as I explore my online options!

6. saddlerider1 profile image70
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

I stumbled upon Hub Pages through another site I was on and low and behold didn't I find a home. I took up residence here amongst great writers and haven't left. I've developed a loyal following and I them and the rest is history. I am not here for the money at all, simply a place to be amongst other talented like minded creative writers, artists and poets.

working