Where can I find more about hub ratings?

1. eimondi56 profile image59
    eimondi56posted 6 years ago

Where can I find more about hub ratings?

How are hubs scored and what are the ratings? I have started a hub but have not published it and it has a 54 rating.

2. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

I suggest to study Learning Center ;-)

In this article:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/4-1- … d-rankings

you can find information about this ranks. I hope that it will be helpful.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

First of all - the more unique the content is the higher the hub's score will always be.  If you write about something that people all over the web are writing about . . .it's going to be really hard for you to create a hub on that topic with a high score.

But let's say you decide to write about something that is obscure - like the differences between the turkey vulture and the black vulture, and how those birds are different than European vultures. . . .just an example of one that I've done that ranked pretty high.  Not a lot of folks writing about weird things like that - you can't write about "lady ga ga" and expect to have a high ranking hub. . . .unless your ga ga article is just the best one ever created

My advice is to always write about the things that you know the most about - and let your personal expertise shine through.  Do not be a trend chaser - those folks are a dime a dozen.