jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Are you addicted to HUBPAGES?

1. ubanichijioke profile image79
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Are you addicted to HUBPAGES?

Are you addicted to HUBPAGES? Hmm, I am so aDDicted and have greatly benefitted myself. Great hubs & wonderful people.
    What about you?

2. profile image0
    Marie-AnneLeClercposted 6 years ago

Have you seen your doctor lately? --------------------------------------

3. tamarindcandy profile image60
    tamarindcandyposted 6 years ago

Not really, but I'm checking it much more than I thought I would!

4. An Aberrant Taste profile image75
    An Aberrant Tasteposted 6 years ago

Of couse I am! HubPages has nothing negative to it, so there's really nothing that turns you away from it. If you love to write, as a hobby, or job, this is definitely the place to go! Plus it keeps you occupied at work!!

5. Cogerson profile image81
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

I think I was....but as time moves on....it is losing its power on me.....but then again....I have been typing this answer for almost a minute....I need to stop so I can check to see if there are any new messages on any of my hubs.  Sorry I have to go and check.

6. ubanichijioke profile image79
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

@an aberant taste, i can say the same to you. HubPages have benefitted me in many different ways. I find it educative, informative & entertaining. I am empowerED!
    @tamarindcandy,that's good. I hope you re benefitting yourself here. Take care
    @cogerson, hahaha. That's the spirit. I can see cos i do that often and that's why am addicted.
    @marie, maybe i will do that to check if there is any side effect. Thanks for caring. Thanks.
    @all, you guys can never be less benefitted on hubPages. Keep it going. Love you all

7. BethanRose profile image85
    BethanRoseposted 6 years ago

Very addicted! I get so excited to check it every morning and throughout the day!

8. Freegoldman profile image39
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

Yes i am...i have been addicted to it since the lsat few months.

9. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

I am addicted too....discovering interesting people, great hubs.

10. profile image0
    Binaya.Ghimireposted 6 years ago

Yes. For couple of months after I signed, I forgot about hubpages, because I was more into other online writing sites. Once I was done with that site I began reading and commenting hubs. The response was tremendous. I wrote comments they commented, I followed  old hubbers, they followed me. As a writer hubpages helped me grow.

11. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am quite addicted to HP, too. smile  I've even been encouraged to branch out to other websites, and I don't seem to want to and just stay here.

12. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 6 years ago

Absolutely!  I have discovered so many talented and interesting writers that I look forward daily to checking for new hubs.  There are many awesome and friendly people on hubpages.  It is very addictive but a good and healthy addiction.

working