jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does HubPages pay me more if someone clicks the ads?

1. Jon Hunt profile image60
    Jon Huntposted 6 years ago

Does HubPages pay me more if someone clicks the ads?

Or is it strictly per impression. I'm just wondering.

2. froch profile image84
    frochposted 6 years ago

Because HubPages is Revenue Share based, you are earning money via clicking the ads only.

BTW: I do not suggest to cheating by clicking own AD - it will be revealed and punished by Google CO.

3. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

No, Google will pay you.  Hubads pays by ad impression.

4. Jon Hunt profile image60
    Jon Huntposted 6 years ago

I know all about invalid clicks and stuff, because I run my own blog with Ad Sense. I was just wondering if I should rearrange stuff to put ads in a more prime location.

5. frle profile image69
    frleposted 6 years ago

I don't think you can rearrange adds on hubpages. But there are many ways how to arrange adds on blogs.

First rule is not to bomb blog with adds... one-two add box per page is optimum. Pages with too many adds looks spammy and will effect SERP.

Second thing...  position add in a page content and not on the header or footer. That way google knows page content and will use appropriate links. Sidebars are OK but CPC is lower.

Third. Use style for your adds. Background and link color should always match page style.

And as Froch sayed: Never click your own adds. Never tell your friends to clik on them ether. Too many click from the same source will also get you banned from AdSense.

6. profile image0
    Dr Mohamed Rabieposted 6 years ago

Surely if someone clicks on the ad, Google will pay you more.

working