jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs I have to write before I could see any earnings here on Hubpages

1. shailesh549 profile image61
    shailesh549posted 6 years ago

How many hubs I have to write before I could see any earnings here on Hubpages

I want to make money here on hubpages, how many hubs, I have to write, and what I should do to get more traffic to my hub, on what niche, what are your success stories.  Please share.

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

You can start earning on your first Hub.  It all depends on how good it is and how many viewers you attract to your Hub.  Make sure you sign up for the Hub Pages Ad Program.  You will earn a small amount of money, typically between one half to one cent on 60% of the views you receive.  That doesn't sound like a lot, but those who have done hundreds of Hubs and have constistent traffic are earning some decent pocket change.  Good Luck!  There are plenty of tutorials for beginners on Hubpages.  Just search for them.

3. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

Even one Hub can earn you money. With your permission I'd like to give a harmless advice. If you're here for the money, you might as well give up. You're going to earn a few cents, maybe a few dollars if you're lucky, a month. It will take a long time before you can see real earnings coming in, perhaps years. Use the site if you're passionate about writing, if you get pleasure out of the written word. Otherwise, you might want to look into affiliate internet marketing. Much quicker way of earning online.

Just a sincere advice.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I already answered your primary question here:

http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/How-Many … ond-Income

As for learning how to research a good niche and implement well-targeted marketing strategies, that's a whole 'nother topic and a very extensive one. I'm going on five years learning full-time on that -- start researching and teaching yourself. Here is a place to start with on-page SEO that might help a bit more with targeted traffic (i.e. the traffic that actually has a good chance of converting to make you money versus the ones that just bounce back out into the SERPs):

http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/Using-Go … ur-Website

5. daskittlez69 profile image75
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

It has nothing to do with # of hubs.  It can help get you more followers.  But in the end it is all about followers reading your hubs and hopefully clicking the ads.