How do I put the code link on my webpages?

1. Delaneymae profile image60
    Delaneymaeposted 6 years ago

How do I put the code link on my webpages?

I have amazon and google and hubpages for advertising but I earn nothing not even for impressions? What have I done incorrectly?

2. butterflystar profile image80
    butterflystarposted 6 years ago

From what I understand, you do not put a code link on your webpages, you get a number from google and add it to your HubPages account, also your affiliates as well. I have a great article called: " Help - I am a new member to Hubpages"  that helps alot with starting out, plus additional links on how to set up all your affiliates, some excellent articles mind you. Also checking the Hubpages questions and forums should help somewhat.  Hope this will help and looking forward to seeing what happens. So my question is are you making absolutely nothing? yikes"
    ButterflyStar

3. Delaneymae profile image60
    Delaneymaeposted 6 years ago

Thank you I will go and read them again, but yes I am making nothing. I made 1 cent for july for impressions with hubpages and no click throughs from googles or amazon? I thought I read and had it set up right and I see the codes there and I see the advertising on my pages but no income from impressions or anything???

working