jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where do I find my hub link?

1. Sarah Shepherd profile image60
    Sarah Shepherdposted 6 years ago

Where do I find my hub link?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Are you talking about the URL in the address? I'm new to hubs, too, so  you probably need to wait for somebody to be around longer who can answer better. Good luck!

3. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

Do you mean the link capsule? when you write in your text capsule, and save, you will see a blue little box to the left, click on that and it will show you your link,amazon, videos, and rss feed. just click on the link and it will bring up the box for you to put your link in. either that or go to the top of your page on the right, and you will see the capsule box, just click and it will open, if you mean your url, go to the bottom of your page and you will see it written at the bottom, just click it open, copy and place it where you want it, okay?

4. lzlpio90 profile image81
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

If you mean the actual URL of your hub,,, you can find it upon making a new hub. If you forgot it, you can find it in other ways.

If you are editing your hub, then right after you click the button "done editing" it will direct you to your hub's page. Look at the address bar, that's the link of your hub.,

Usually,your hub link is the same as the title of your hub...

Hope it helps you!