jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is There Something Wrong With HubPages Ad Program Today?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Is There Something Wrong With HubPages Ad Program Today?

My update from yesterday still says "Pending".  Usually the results are in by 9 AM EST.  Is there a problem?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5000521_f260.jpg

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

At first, weekend days were all delayed until the next weekday. I suspect right now that first-of-the-month sort of things get in the way as well.

3. Ken Barton profile image58
    Ken Bartonposted 6 years ago

It doesn't pay out like the Adsense Program did.  Not only that, but sense activating the Hub Page Ad program I stopped seeing any income with the Adsense Program.  I feel like the whole Hub Pages system has been jeopardized because of this.  A new program should Aid in making income for its members, not wipe out their income.

4. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

@Ken.  Since the HubPages Ads replace AdSense ads on our hubs, I don't think there is a way around the HubPages Ad Program's tendancy to reduce AdSense earnings.  If you don't like the results, you can always disable the HubPages Ad Program and just rely on AdSense.  I did not do well with AdSense, so I am happy to use the HubPages Ad Program.

I see the HubPages Ad Program is late in reporting again today.

5. Mandrake_1975 profile image91
    Mandrake_1975posted 6 years ago

I don't know.  My Hubpages Ad Program has been telling me there is a delay is updating since Thursday, and continues to say that there is a technical difficulty for updating on Wednesday and Thursday.  Well, what about Friday and Saturday?

Sadly it experiences this technical difficulty when a larger than normal volume of traffic is being driven to my latest hub because a link to it got posted on a celebrity's twitter account by some very kind stranger whom I shall for ever be grateful too.

6. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

i would not know how to answer this because I am not living in the USA and for some reason I cannot get my own adsense account connected to HubPages which  means I make nothing. I am OK with that but I would like a way to switch off the adverts if possible. If anyone knows how to do this then please let me know. So far I have not found a way to deactivate third party advertising.

working