jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone know if you make more than pennies with the hubpage ad program?

1. bornblond8dg profile image59
    bornblond8dgposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know if you make more than pennies with the hubpage ad program?

I signed up for the hubpage ad program about a week ago and I am way up to .6 cent now.  This is ridiculous, i'm getting views and clicks...perhaps just adsense in itself works best....i got paid more when I was writing with ehow although their publishing tool hardly ever worked.  Any tips would be great, what does it take to perhaps make $1,000 on hubpages or is that even possible?

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

I earn dimes now, I earned pennies a few weeks ago when I was not on sub-domains!!

After choosing my sub-domain, my traffic has increased and so my HP ads earnings. From what I know, the CPM rate greatly varies and it is more for search engine traffic. Are you getting more traffic from search engines? As HP ads are dependent on impressions, Facebook likes and Twitter shares will surely increase your earnings - but the main point is to get more search engine traffic.

We now have an opportunity to earn more from HP ads in the next DRANO contest, you'll be getting more high paying CPM ads.

3. princess g profile image59
    princess gposted 6 years ago

I don't know. I'm not very impressed with it, I'm only making pennies so far too.

4. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

Anything is possible, but not everything is easily achievable. I believe it's possible to earn a thousand bucks every month with HB, but only if you're a "turbo active" hubber, commenting, answering questions, participating in the forums and publishing on a daily basis.

Yet, there's a phenomenon proving that anything is possible even if you don't work your as* out - look at  hubber Misha's profile - currently, more than 3000 followers with 11 hubs viewed more than a million times (and I've heard he earns quite well; the hub confirming it is no longer published and I don't know whether "the gossip" is really true. I guess we should ask him smile)
    The secret? Who wouldn't like to know?

working