How do I add google analytics tracking code to hub page subdomain

1. valsjewels profile image59
    valsjewelsposted 6 years ago

How do I add google analytics tracking code to hub page subdomain

2. I Am Rosa profile image91
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

The cool thing about Hub Pages is that you don't need to input code for analytics or affiliate accounts.  To activate your Google Analytics tracking:

1. Click on "My Account" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.  This will load My Hub Stats" page.

2. Across the top of your stats page, you will see a menu that reads:  "Hubs ... Profile ... Earnings ... Photos ... Activity".  Click on Earnings.

3.  On  your Earnings page you will see the heading "Affiliate Settings" and under that "Report Settings" which lists Google Analytics.  Click the "Get Started" button next to Analytics which will load the configuration page.

4. At the top, you will see the question "Do you already have a Google Analytics account?"  Click Yes or No

If Yes - simply input your Google ID (starting with UA- ) and save.

If No - HubPages will provide a simple form that will walk you through the application process of obtaining an analytics number which you can then input for Hub Pages.

1. mwwa profile image60
      mwwaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes but it says :

Tracking Status    Tracking Not InstalledLast checked: May 13, 2012 4:33:56 AM PDT
      The Google Analytics tracking code has not been detected on your website's home page. For Analytics to function, you or your web administrator must add