jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When will I get my first follower?

1. Syed Awn Muhammad profile image73
    Syed Awn Muhammadposted 6 years ago

When will I get my first follower?

2. vikassingal2002 profile image38
    vikassingal2002posted 6 years ago

Follow others...If you follow 15 people in your niche...You will get minimum one follower...I bet.

3. nayaz1625 profile image77
    nayaz1625posted 6 years ago

that will come when people like what you are writing. also make yourself known, like you just did with this question.

4. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

getting followers means involving yourself in other hubbers writing!  Look at others hubbers hubs and follow writers you like. Comment on a few of their hubs and youre followers will grow.

5. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

You now have 3 !  Get on hub hubhopping & leave comments, join in on reccommend amother hubbers hub & other forums , put your links on facebook, twitter , answer questions with interesting answers + photos....

6. Peter Owen profile image61
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

I agree with the others. Just don't follow people just for the sake of getting followers - don't follow without reading their hubs. This will hurt.
    Read a hub I wrote on this called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore.

7. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

It never hurts to go out and look around and say hi to ones you wish would follow you, they just might if you have what they like or they think you have potential they can learn from. It is the polite thing to do anyway. Welcome to hubs!

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

The best way to get followers is to actually read someone else's hub and leave an insightful comment.