jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makes hubs get to the top of your stats. Is it the views or the tile of the

1. the clean life profile image78
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

What makes hubs get to the top of your stats. Is it the views or the tile of the hub?

How can a new hub published a day ago with only 30 views go from the bottom to the top 2 on stats. Is it the title?

2. The Reminder profile image74
    The Reminderposted 6 years ago

I think this is one of those questions with no answers. Like the question ''How can a hub score 65-70 without being published? But to come back to your question, I have no idea. maybe because of the keywords you put in the title?

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I don't know the answer, but I can tell you it is not the number of views. There are a handful of hubs I have that , shall we say compete with each other?- to be the highest ranking of my hubs. The one that has the lowest number of views among these has actually hit 96 at one time.  Views may  add to the score in that they can't be rated popular or rated up without views. But it is not simply the fact that they are getting read.

4. profile image0
    Binaya.Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I think better the title (search friendly, unique) more the clicks and hence more views. More views means top score. However, I'm not sure, everyday I'm getting more followers and views but I don't see the score rising up.

working