jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why some people get banned from hubpages??

1. Akshat.verma profile image38
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

Why some people get banned from hubpages??

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I don't know - but what I do know is that the one person that I know that got banned from hubpages. . . .routinely gets banned from every website that he joins.  It's like he tries to get banned, or something.

I've only ever heard of the one person getting banned from here - and he's got skills in being banned that most people could never have even were they to try.

3. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I believe that being banned completely from the site must have been caused by committing some very serious violations.

I can't say exactly why but the learning center may have more info on the issue. I know that being banned from the forums are that the person may have been abusive to others or the kind of language used. You can also be banned from the forums for continually breaking the forum rules.

4. iviskei profile image72
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

I would say not following the rules is a big reason. But from what I've heard, you have to try super hard to get banned from here.

5. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 5 years ago

I think if you don't follow the guidelines and if you are banned from Google Adsense then HP bans you from writing

working