Is it a good idea for the DrainO ads to surrounding all of my organic gardening articles/hubs?
Seems like this may be a contradiction to Draino ads in the organic gardening section. At least with Google it finds ads based on your content... mostly.
I don't think they care, whoever "they" are. How about almost naked women in a Christian hub? That is why I stopped having ads, it wasn't worth the effort anyway.
If you don't want certain ads on your hubs, you have the option of going into Google and blocking certain advertisers from your hubs. These only count for the 60% of the time that the ads are yours (HP has their ads on there for the other 40% of the time) but it will still help.
The OP is referring to the drano ads that Hubpages is placing on Hubs in a full page "sponsored" page style. This is not an issue that can be solved via adsense settings or relating to contextual targetting
by sumitparihar7 years ago
i am getting good traffic but no clicks on ads ...how come i can improve it
by Daniel5 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
by Julie-Ann Amos7 years ago
My top ten organic gardening tips
by Simone Haruko Smith5 years ago
Heads up, Hubbers! The new design we announced yesterday on our blog is now live on Hubs within the Technology Topic. Check it out!Keep in mind that this is all part of a test and is going to be actively tweaked. Before...
by Adegboye Joseph Babatunde5 years ago
Is it right for ads from Adsense to be on display on hubs of a person with disabled Adsense account? It somehow hurts to see those ads, knowing you cannot earn from them anymore. Or is the community benefiting somehow...
by Joanna14 months ago
Ok, here it is. Hubpages edited some of my hubs to "make them better" so they can be featured and moved to vertical sites. If I undo their "corrections" I risk having that hub removed...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.