jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

no cliks on ads on my hubs........what to do and how can i get it

1. sumitparihar profile image38
    sumitpariharposted 6 years ago

i am getting good traffic but no clicks on ads ...
    how come i can improve it

1. Valeed profile image81
      Valeedposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey! Welcome to HP smile
      You just joined HP 3days ago, so you can't expect any clicks right now. It will take time before your hubs get mature and organic traffic comes to your hubs. By organic traffic I mean the traffic that comes from the search engines. There is many things for you to learn over here. Your keyword research and content will be the to your success. Once you start getting the traffic from search engines then you can expect clicks. Search engine traffic is looking for a particular thing so the tendency of that traffic to click on ads is much greater unlike the traffic from HP itself. Few hubbers have written some great hubs on this issue. Try to learn more and quick smile
      You will have success if you learn and then implement it with perfection. I have heard hubbers talking about earning $3 after 3 months on their 40 or more hubs. This could be enough to give you an idea of how far you will have to go if you want some earning online. smile Wish you luck.

sumitpariharposted 6 years agoin reply to this

i' ll follow all your suggestions ......thnks for your kind support...
        This is a very good quality of hubpage that when anybody needs help, it is available here ...so that i like this very much..

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

What do you mean by good traffic? 1000 organic search engine visitors a day is a start to good traffic, 100 people in a day form hubpages is nothing.

Hubpages traffic will not click, you need organic search visitors.

you are right ...as i am new so it would take some time to know useful things ...thanks a lot for your respnse..

3. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Hopefully you will get some clicks on your hubs provided you get at least100 organic searches per day.

Thanks for your reply..

working