How to improve the A's next to my hubs?

1. daisyf1305 profile image76
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

How to improve the A's next to my hubs?

Okay so I woke up with an A next to my hub and it's not a good A like the one from school. It says more content needed. Even some of the hubs with extra content have A's how do we fix this no, no?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

If you see this icon 'A' next to a Hub above, it means that this Hub does not have a Summary written for it. Although this is an optional step, writing a Summary will help give your Hub additional visibility with certain Web services and search engines. On HubPages, we will also use this summary in listings of Hubs, such as the Hot, Best, and Latest lists (for these listings, if you do not enter a summary, we auto-generate one for you)

To write a Summary for a Hub, edit the Hub, and look for the gray box to the right that says reorder tags settings summary group. Click on summary, and write your Summary into the text box.

The best summaries are descriptive and about 2-3 sentences long.n,

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

There is no improving the "A" next your hubs on your statistics page. You can make them disappear by writing your own little summary for each hub. Edit the hub, click on summary and write a unique summary for each of your hubs. The "A" will disappear from your statistics page.