Why can't I activate my adsense account to start receiving credit for impression

1. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

Why can't I activate my adsense account to start receiving credit for impressions ?

I have added hub pages to my authorised sites list. I am getting ads showing on my hubs but I am not getting the credit for the clicks. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this. Whenever I write a new hub I try to associate my adwords to hub pages but it tells me it is because my hub pages account is less than 6 months old. I even have blogger sites through google so they know my sites exist and have active ads on them for which I get credit for when someone clicks on them.

2. AshleyFAuthor profile image60
    AshleyFAuthorposted 6 years ago

what bigger sites do you use? and you just have to have patience andn keep writing and the cpc and rpm will eventually show up, smaething happened to me.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

1. Please clarify whether you have an Google adsense account.
    2. If you already have a Google adsense account, associating with Hubpages is not a major issue.
    3. From the "my account" tab, go to "Earnings Tab". Click on the "Affiliate Settings" link and configure for your Google Adsense account. (Read other hubs who have provided detailed instructions on the same).

4. If you have done the above steps, but are getting the messages from Google, then do what Google says (basically wait...)

5. If you dont have Adsense account, and if you have applied for the same freshly through HP and you are getting the above message means - your adsense application is not accepted.

6. In either case, improve your hub content substantially apply again and then you may get approved.

Hope this helps.

working