Why can't I activate my adsense account to start receiving credit for impressions ?
I have added hub pages to my authorised sites list. I am getting ads showing on my hubs but I am not getting the credit for the clicks. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this. Whenever I write a new hub I try to associate my adwords to hub pages but it tells me it is because my hub pages account is less than 6 months old. I even have blogger sites through google so they know my sites exist and have active ads on them for which I get credit for when someone clicks on them.
what bigger sites do you use? and you just have to have patience andn keep writing and the cpc and rpm will eventually show up, smaething happened to me.
1. Please clarify whether you have an Google adsense account.
2. If you already have a Google adsense account, associating with Hubpages is not a major issue.
3. From the "my account" tab, go to "Earnings Tab". Click on the "Affiliate Settings" link and configure for your Google Adsense account. (Read other hubs who have provided detailed instructions on the same).
4. If you have done the above steps, but are getting the messages from Google, then do what Google says (basically wait...)
5. If you dont have Adsense account, and if you have applied for the same freshly through HP and you are getting the above message means - your adsense application is not accepted.
6. In either case, improve your hub content substantially apply again and then you may get approved.
Hope this helps.
by Mamba796 years ago
Can I create a Google Adsense account without my own website? It asks for url when I sign up.Can I create a Google Adsense account without my own website? It asks for url when I sign up. What url can I use?
by Dr Kulsum Mehmood6 years ago
I want to join Google Adsense. I have a disapproved old Google Adsense account. How do I go about i?
by LindaSmith16 years ago
Do I have to have a Google adsense account on hub pages?
by Rohit3 weeks ago
I set up my hubpages account more than six months ago. The site has sufficient content, The association from google adsense is still pending saying Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login,as...
by itsrock6 years ago
How many hubs are needed to get a Adsense account?I am from Bangladesh and my account;s age is just a day.
by gulnazahmad6 years ago
Disabling of Google Adsense accountHow much chances you have that your Google Adsense account will be reinstated after it is disabled for TOS violation?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.