Where do we go to vote on hubnuggets or hubs of the day?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Where do we go to vote on hubnuggets or hubs of the day?

They just seem to show up without our knowing about them.

2. cardelean profile image93
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

To vote for the hubnugget nominations, you can go to The Hubbers Hangout in the Forums.  There also is usually a link at the top of the forums page each week that is highlighted in blue along with the weekly topic inspiration and any other contests posted by Hubpages.

The hub of the day is not a voting hub.  The hub of the day is selected by an HP employee.  To read it you can simply click on the hub and then leave a comment if you wish.  Hope this helps!

3. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

it can get really confusing...if you go to the forum there is a feed that is itself a hub for the hubnuggets, it is usually in the first two or three links, but I just looked and couldnt find it. It sorta looked like spam to me the first time because the votes are embedded in a story.  (Which didn't make much sense to me the first go round) Just scroll down and you will see places to vote.  I do wish they would make it more user friendly. Here is an old link I found that will give you an idea of what to look for http://enellelamb.hubpages.com/hub/A-Hu … -Bake-Sale  And, as cardelean said, hub of the day is picked by a HP employee, so we don't vote.

working