What is your top-ranking hub of all time?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 11 years ago

First, you're not allowed to post links to your Hubs anywhere on the forums except in the Makeover section, so asking people to post links is problematic.

Second, everyone wants to find those magic subjects that do well in the search engines .  So it's a really bad idea to go telling everyone what your best performing Hubs are, because you'll get unscrupulous people copying your idea and stealing your position in Google -  and your Hub will no longer be your best performing Hub.

2. Thelma Alberts profile image90
    Thelma Albertsposted 11 years ago

It´s good to know about that Marisa. Thank you.

3. stayingalivemoma profile image82
    stayingalivemomaposted 11 years ago

Sorry everybody!!! sad

1. MickeySr profile image77
      MickeySrposted 11 years agoin reply to this

. . . well, I hope you're happy with yourself young lady! Now go to your room and I want you to think about what you've done.

1. stayingalivemoma profile image82
        stayingalivemomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!

1. MickeySr profile image77
          MickeySrposted 11 years agoin reply to this

. . . I'm just not too good with regulations . . . I know we need basic rules for how things work, and I'm thankful that some folks hammer all that stuff out, etc - but frankly, being happily diligent about making sure that no one ever steps on any of the rules we concoct to regulate ourselves is, to me, just a bit unattractive.

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I would think going to the kitchen as a room choice may be relevant, (inference?) yet reading the hubs of your authorship I would ponder value, since the ones read bear great worth. Appreciating the asking of this question and the opportunity to explore with it in a public format offers both value and worth, of which is determined by the individual. Form may be as it is, yet regulations tossed aside, there is opportunity with the format provided by hubpages. Attractiveness is relational to fashion and changes moment by moment. Remember the mini-skirt and 'Twiggy?' Seems, the skirt was reused and recycled with fashion, yet where is 'Twiggy' today?

Great question stayingalivemomma! If it weren't then pounding a reply at the rate of 25wpm would not have even been attempted. I shared yesterday my 'love' is reading and not writing. Writing is the by product, which could be considered the waste or 'trash.' The cool part regarding today's ideology is 'can trash be reduced-reused-recycled' and which of those three bear the greatest value with opportunities and worth in the market place for tomorrow.

There is a video shared by buzz60 stating that in America the amount of trash that arrives in land fills is 34% and in Sweden it is 4%. Lesson's to learn from Sweden, since most of their trash is converted to electricity and heat, both of which are power or energy used constructively.

Their regulations are strict to some extent, yet the fruit of picking through the trash while discovering items for reduce-reuse-recycle offers treasures to many. Certainly it seems in Sweden it brings energy, which is converted - electricity and heat. I ponder the amount of energy tossed in landfills here in the great USA. State by State or regional is the consideration rather than national I would presume.

So, with jest, read a bit through this trash I write, a thought process, seeking answers or solutions to those questions that are asked. Those landfills are unattractive aren't they? Yet, do they offer opportunity to the challenges of tomorrow? Again, I appreciate your motivation and sharing with your first post. Frankly, the picture reminds me it is time for breakfast. I just love free hubpages. Where else can you write a hub three different ways - answers, forums, and a hub of course. Web crawlers are web crawlers I have been told.

3. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No need to apologise, my advice was intended to protect you not criticise.  Sorry if it came out wrong!

4. daisydayz profile image85
    daisydayzposted 11 years ago

Well I'll just say that 2 of my recipies bring in double my views of all my other hubs! Which is a little weird but I shant complain!

5. Zabbella profile image74
    Zabbellaposted 11 years ago

Wow, it's a good thing I read the disclaimers...I was all hyped about writing down my better  hubs...plug plug plug. Seriously, I don't think I have an all time best seller...but if I did....( shameless plug) roll

6. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

"What is your top-ranking hub of all time?"

The Impregnation of Snooki ~ A Minute by Minute Account ~ With Video

7. watergeek profile image94
    watergeekposted 11 years ago

Chlorine vs Salt Water Pools

Don't ask me why, but it's been a consistent read ever since I first launched it. I also did one on books about pools and got hardly any response. Strange.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)