jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How to get your hub," the hub of the day"?

1. Akshat.verma profile image37
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

How to get your hub," the hub of the day"?

2. lady rain profile image94
    lady rainposted 6 years ago

I would like the answer to this question as well.

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I'm new here & don't exactly know the answer, but I guess it would be if your hubs are great and get the most ups & followers. Not sure though

4. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

I think it is in the 'greatness' of the hub.  If it is well written and interesting that gives it the best shot.  Universal appeal to readers of all ages is a good idea. Of course correct spelling and grammar help too.

5. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

Hubs of the Day are chosen by HubPages staff members based on their interesting subjects, beautiful formatting, and high quality writing. New Hubs are most frequently chosen, however old Hubs may also be selected and showcased.

Hubs that are involved with other special HubPages programs (e.g. Weekly Topic Inspiration, the HubNuggets program, contests) are more likely to be selected as Hubs of the Day than others, however HubPages staff are just as interested in high quality Hubs that are not associated with any HubPages community activities.

To be showcased on the HubPages homepage, Hubs of the Day must have a high quality image that can be used in the carousel. This means that not all amazing, beautiful Hubs can be selected because their images may not be adequate. Furthermore, illegally used images (e.g. not properly attributed or stolen) will immediately disqualify Hubs from being featured as Hubs of the Day.

6. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

My best advice would be to write the best quality Hubs that you possibly can, on a topic that you actually enjoy writing about. So there is no point writing about video games, if your preferred topic is gardening! Also I bet it helps to have a picture of yourself as your "avatar" otherwise you will end up looking fake and untrustworthy...

7. Matt Stark profile image78
    Matt Starkposted 6 years ago

A detailed description of the process I went through to create a great hub that won me Hub of the Day. read more

8. Matt Stark profile image78
    Matt Starkposted 6 years ago

The best advice I can give is to write about a topic you like.  Ensure the writing is done well and utilize the capsules.  I wrote a hub about my experience earning Hub of the Day with a lot of the advice I utilized.  Check it out from my page.  It's titled "How I Earned Hub of the Day"

http://mattstark.hubpages.com/hub/How-I … of-the-Day

9. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Who knows. I have read some of these hub of the day. So they have nice or cute pics.  So what. Content? What content?  Yet they make hub of the day. Are they friends or family of hub team that selects Hub of The Day?